" Come sit by my side and over a cup of tea, speak to me of the goodness of life."
Lady Evelyn Fitzgerald Dodson

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Archer Farms Organic Fair Trade Breakfast Blend

Breakfast blend in the afternoon? Of course! This week, we're drinking Archer Farms Organic Fair Trade Breakfast Blend in the parlor. It's a very smooth blend, but fairly nondescript with no tannin aftertaste or strong flavors. We loved the Archer Farms Organic Golden Breakfast loose leaf tea, which is no longer available, and had high hopes for this one. While it fails to live up to the Golden Breakfast taste, we love the fair trade aspect of this tea and will likely keep it in stock for those afternoons when all you want is a nice, smooth, hot cup of tea.

2 comments:

  1. Some years ago I found Archer Farms Organic Yun Nan, loose leaf, in a nice tin. It was a gorgeous golden brown, and the taste was sublime. When I went to get more, of course it was gone, never to be seen again (I know, I still check regularly).

    Korina, from Ravelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, doesn't it just drive you crazy when they stop carrying something you loved? I still check for the Archer Farms Organic Golden Breakfast, too. I even mentioned in it a survey, once, hoping someone would actually read the comments and act on them. I can hope...

    ReplyDelete