" Come sit by my side and over a cup of tea, speak to me of the goodness of life."
Lady Evelyn Fitzgerald Dodson

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Adagio Valentine's Tea



Today we are serving Adagio Valentine's Tea with date bread and cantaloupe with vanilla yogurt in the parlor. The Adagio is a delicious blend of chocolate and strawberry with black tea, which produces a heady, chocolate-y aroma--delicious! This is the last of the 2009 cantaloupe crop that was frozen in August. It's a delicious, sweet burst of summer to tantalize the tastebuds during the dead of winter.



2 comments:

  1. OMG I knew about 2 of these tea cups--are they all yours? Great idea, post your tea & food pairings. Like a wine blog but with tea. Very cool, people could come to you for cuisine tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cookie! Yes, they are all mine, but really I don't own that many or have any collection going. I wouldn't mind a few more tea cups if I'm going to use them in these photos, but then I'd have to find a place to store them! LOL Monica has a tea cup collection, though, of all kinds.

    ReplyDelete