" Come sit by my side and over a cup of tea, speak to me of the goodness of life."
Lady Evelyn Fitzgerald Dodson

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tazo Awake, Stash English Breakfast

Breakfast included Tazo Awake. Morning tea was Stash English Breakfast and Trader Joe's Almond Snowman Cookies (which are quite buttery and yummy).

Last year, I started a goal to drink up some of the tea I've amassed, some given as gifts, others bought by me. I know that tea does have a shelf life, and decided I was pushing it with such a large tea cupboard. The Welsh Tetley from Fiona was finished yesterday morning (with McCann's Irish Oatmeal). It's a more robust tea, and seems slightly different than what I remember Tetley as tasting from when I was a little girl and Mom still drank tea. But I remember how cute I thought those little round tea bags were the first time I went to England, so every time I drank it, it conjured up happy memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment