" Come sit by my side and over a cup of tea, speak to me of the goodness of life."
Lady Evelyn Fitzgerald Dodson

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Peet's Breakfast Blend Tea and Specialty's Coffee Shop

Some coffee shops do tea better than others, and Specialty's in Seattle is one of them. They serve Peet's Coffees, well known in the northwest and now available even in the desert, and their own tea. The Breakfast Blend was strong yet smooth, and a perfect way to kickstart a long day. Best part--they put two tea bags in my medium-sized tea so it was good and strong. And I loved the urban decor--open, accessible, modern.

Minor quibble: why do so many baristas insist on filling a tea all the way to the top of the cup, so the hapless tea lover has to pour off water into the garbage bin if they want to put milk and sweetener in it? I spilled tea all over the counter and myself trying to close the lid after adding honey and skim. What a waste of deliciousness.



No comments:

Post a Comment