" Come sit by my side and over a cup of tea, speak to me of the goodness of life."
Lady Evelyn Fitzgerald Dodson

Saturday, October 23, 2010

TPRC cosy, take 2

The next cosy made for me by the generous thepunkrockinchick. This is crochetroo's scalloped tea cosy pattern (available at her etsy store). I made myself that green one for Christmas last year, but looking at TPRC's, I realize I did the top a little wrong. So, I may make myself another one in red, green, and white for Christmas this year. I've been wanting a multi-colored scalloped one, but I don't have colors in my stash that looked good together, so I was delighted to receive this beautiful one. It is so bright and cheery; it will definitely lift my spirits if this winter gives us some cold and dreary days.

No comments:

Post a Comment